Monday 5 July 2010

Foo Fighters - Best Of You

This music video opens with a close up of a microphone with Dave Ghrol singing. This makes the audience concentrate more on the actual lyrics of the song rather than the video itself. I think a technique similar to this should be used in my music video. In addition, the video shows the band in a plain background playing their instruments to the music, this is one technique that i will hope to use in my video. However, in this video there are random snippets of film which are inrevelvent to the video. I think if i were to use this technique i wouldnt include so much random footage; i would use my own.

To conclude, after watching this music video i would like to include some live footage and close-ups to show character and emotion. This links with the red hot chili peppers song previous, which also included close ups and live action footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment