Thursday 16 September 2010

Equipment

I will need a range of equipment to create an effective music video. I will need to consider which equipment i am going to use for different parts of my music video and how i can portray them to my target audience. In addition, i will need to consider how i am going to use this equipment, For example, using different settings on the camera to enhance the actors emotions used in the video. To create a good quality video without anything going wrong i will need to use each part of the equipment efficiently and have a good understanding of how to work it.
I will need the following equipment;
  • Video camera
  • Clothes for actors
  • Recording software
  • Mixing desk
  • Microphones
  • Acoustic guitars
  • Jack to jack leads
  • A suitable recording area
  • A suitable video recording location/locations
  • Any additional props

I will need to make sure i have all the equipment i need before i start to record the music for the music video. I need the correct equipment to give me the best possible outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment