Thursday 16 September 2010

Target audience?

I gave a sample demo of a recording to 10 people. The 10 people i gave them out to range in age and tastes of music. The majority of responses i got was good and the quality of recording was also to a good standard. However some said that they wouldn't listen to this genre of music in their own time. This suggests that my target audience does not involve heavy metal fans, or classical music fans. In contrast, the majority of the 10 i showed the demo to, said they liked it and would listen to it in their spare time. These people are mainly into rock genres of music which leads me to believe i will aim my product towards a teen rock audience. The age range that i will specifically aim my product at will be between, 13 - 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment