Friday 22 October 2010

Feedback on music sample 2

This is some feedback from the second music sample.


Nath – I liked all of the guitar parts especially the outro, I like the guitar parts after each verse, I couldn’t tell what the singer was saying though but it was good.


Ian – I like the bit between the second chorus and the bridge and I also like the outro. I think that it is catchy.



Mr Taylor – Simple and effective. Certainly catchy and a good song to use for a video. I thought at first the vocal was a little loud but it’s probably about right. Chorus lends itself well to repeating some of the same images/ideas in your video – would probably work well as narrative / live action. You’ll have to consider what will work well for the guitar solo / outro.

Josh - i think the music is simple and effective. I think the genre of music will suit your target audience and get good feedback. I think the tune of the guitars is catchy and the repetitive chorus sticks into your head. I think the recording quality is good for the equipment that you had available, the vocals are also good.

sally - In comparison to the other reviews, i think that the overall product is good. However, it is not my type of music genre so it doesnt interest me enough. On the other hand, that is only my opinion which means others may like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment